2011年10月9日星期日

Soldes Chaussures Sport Mode tn requin cartoon pour homme

He said, "There's a message for you on the telephone you are going to love." Puzzled
at his comment, I momentarily stopped because the week had been busy and my thoughts
temporarily blurred. Flipping through television channels with his remote control, he saw one of his
former college professors on Nightline, a television program. He remarked, "We all think we've got
endless sand."Albom referred to the transcripts of the horrific tragedy on September 11th and commented
on his own observation of what was the single important thing in those moments. The
progression of his disease made it difficult for him to even eat a slice of
tomato.Morrie had many big ideas about life; he had been dying for 78 years.Albom's comment
touched the audience, "What do we know, when we are looking at death in the
face, and then do something about it?"Mitch had asked Morrie, "What do you fear the
most?" Morrie's response was, "the debt his family would be burdened with." Mitch asked if
tn he could record their visits and he could write something.The two friends decided they would
visit every Tuesday. He said he had read that presentation word for word and all
he remembered was seeing a sea of blank faces, which he never again wanted to
experience. When they first met, Morrie said, "Let's get something to eat." Morrie often forgot
to chew his food. They spoke in Morrie's study.Morrie's visitors wanted to comfort him, but
Morrie comforted his visitors. His professor was talking about "how to die."Albom contacted Morrie. Albom
would write Morrie's story to help defray his health costs. They also decided on the
book publisher. "I'll take a notebook for a few notes."As Albom began speaking, he shared
an experience from his first speech. Albom noted Morrie's comment, "Taking that way makes me
feel like I'm dying. So, he decided he would talk from his head and his
heart.Albom mentioned notable influences in his life such as John Lennon and the quotation, "Life
nike tn is what happens to you when you're making other plans."Albom said the book, "Tuesdays with
Morrie" was an accident. As I listened to the replay of the telephone message, I
learned my request for two tickets at the Mitch Albom event had been granted.Remembering statements
by Jim Rohn and Jeff Herring, I decided to follow their recommendations to capture my
thoughts. Giving makes me feel alive."In life's final moments, Albom emphasized to the audience the
realization of what we know, although quite often forgotten, "All you own is of no
good to you. I checked the event contact number in the telephone book and determined
it was a number at the university so I picked up the telephone and recorded
my request for two tickets to attend the event.Arriving home from work on Friday afternoon
that week, my husband stopped me as I walked in the door. All that matters
are the people around you that you love. I read "Tuesday's with Morrie," and "The
Five People You Meet in Heaven." The newspaper highlighted a column announcing Mitch Albom's presentation
at a local university with a limited number of free remaining seats and a contact
telephone number.Although it was late Wednesday night when I was reading the newspaper, I knew
this event would be an opportunity of a lifetime. Albom said Morrie cried, often. Albom
shared the example of the grains of sand on a beach. It was not the
financial status; it was not their occupation; and it was not the color of their
skin.Albom paused and asked the question, "What did they do?" In those last moments, the
words they shared were: "I called to tell you I love you."Giving gives life.Angela Scott
? September 20, 2007Visit my website to read more about ways you can encourage, inspire
and motivate those you live and work with to discover hope. After all, Albom is
a sports columnist in Michigan and he would be speaking at a university near my
home. http://www.thatstorylady.com.
vendre et acheter tn nike cartoon chaussures hommes noir hook
basket nike air max tn clear hommes neuf france 2010

没有评论:

发表评论